- a number usually of 3 digits assigned to a telephone area as in the United States and Canada
- A three-digit number that identifies one of the telephone service regions into which the US, Canada, and certain other countries are divided and that is dialed when calling from one area to another
- A telephone numbering plan is a type of numbering scheme used in telecommunications to allocate telephone numbers to subscribers and to route telephone calls in a telephone network. A closed numbering plan, such as found in North America, imposes a fixed total length to numbers.
- The Chinese Telephone Code Plan is the way to group telephone numbers in the mainland of the People’s Republic of China. Land lines and mobile phones follow different systems: land lines use area codes, while mobile phones do not.
- localization: a determination of the place where something is; “he got a good fix on the target”
- A particular place or position
- An actual place or natural setting in which a film or broadcast is made, as distinct from a simulation in a studio
- placement: the act of putting something in a certain place
- The action or process of placing someone or something in a particular position
- a point or extent in space
- * Theodosius I concludes peace with Persia, dividing Armenia between them. * Theodosius I begins to rebuild the present-day Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls. * Magnus Maximus invades Italy, driving out Valentinian II, who takes refuge with Theodosius.
- VxD is the device driver model used in Microsoft Windows/386, the 386 enhanced mode of Windows 3.x, and Windows 9x. VxDs have access to the memory of the kernel and all running processes, as well as raw access to the hardware.
- Country Code: +386 International Call Prefix: 00
area code 386 location – Channellock 386
Precision made of fine polished, high carbon drop forged steel
Perfectly mated cutters, scientifically heat treated to hold their edge
Distinctive Channellock blue comfort grips
Bent nose, no cutter
5-1/2″ long nose bent nose pliers. Channellock’s long nose pliers are made of high carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job, and an electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention. There’s no sacrifice here, you have the durability and the comfort!
For future reference, please use this guide in deciding when to wear red + white + blue plaid shirts:
1st and 3rd MONDAY: FL
2nd and 4th MONDAY: DR
1st and 3rd TUESDAY: CC
2nd and 4th TUESDAY: DD
1st and 3rd WEDNESDAY: CS
2nd and 4th WEDNESDAY: MB
1st and 3rd THURSDAY: KC
2nd and 4th THURSDAY: MH
1st and 3rd FRIDAY: CD
2nd and 4th FRIDAY: GS
1st and 3rd SATURDAY: MW
2nd and 4th SATURDAY: KS *or* KL
Sundays you are free to dress as you please, and Fridays remain Tiedays. No changes to skirts, slacks, undergarments or footwear.
Adherence to this schedule will minimize the chances of two or more Area/Coders showing up to a meeting wearing matching shirts and ensures a professional atmosphere in the workplace. If you have any questions about this change in policy, please let me know.